Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Show & Tell

This past weekend I went thrifting with my friends and got some amazing finds. At least I think so, and since I am the one wearing them I think that is what counts ;)

Today I will show off two of them. First these pants that I can't get enough of! To be honest I had never heard of the designer before but it didn't matter because they fit me so well and were only $8.00, I fell in love. Then I Googled the designer and boy oh boy I was so proud of my self. The designer is Piazza Sempione and similar pants are selling for $400.00 so I gave my self a nice pat on the back.

Next, see this nice Fossil bag I am sporting both as a clutch and cross body? Well my friends it has never been used before me but I found it at Goodwill for $12.99. I said "I'll take that" and gave my friends a nice little high-five (they both found new fossil bags too so they were more than willing to high-five me). 

Tell me all about your best finds thrifting, I'd love to hear!










Outfit Details:
Blouse: a.n.a.
Pants: Piazza Sempione
Bag: Fossil
Watch: NY&Co.
Necklace: Thrifted
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Glasses: Dolce & Gabbana



Oh & I almost forgot, this necklace was also bought during our adventure this weekend but wasn't nearly as good of a deal but still fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover