Thursday, February 7, 2013

All My Life



Before you start playing K-Ci & JoJo or you can fill in the blank with one of your favorite love songs (that just happens to be the first song I danced my first dance to back in sixth grade!) I thought I would share a few Valentines accessories to help you get prepared for the big day, since it's almost here we better hurry up!


So I was thinking to my self "how am I going to make this simple for people?" Then I thought "Piperlime." Honestly I think Piperlime is genius and so convienent so I went ahead a searched through the site and found some stellar pink accessories for you so everything would be all in one place! Time to start planning those outfits ladies!

1. Parker Place Claribel by Kate Spade New York
2. Lenora by Kate Spade New York
3. Carlyle Strap by Kate Spade New York
4. Large Square by Balenciaga
5. Isana by Anne Klein
7. Indelible by French Sole FS/NY
8. Small Square Stud Earring by Kate Spade New York
9. Easy Everyday Anya Tote by Juicy Couture
10. Modern Rose Necklace by Kenneth Cole New York


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover