Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Weekend on Instagram

I had a wonderful & relaxing weekend and thought I would share a little with you. Saturday morning I woke up and had breakfast at this wonderful cafe with two of my good girlfriends. If you are ever looking for an adorable & yummy breakfast//lunch spot check out Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery. It was a great way to start the morning. Then we went thrifting which I love. We all had some amazing finds! Mine will be on the blog soon, don't worry but I don't want to spoil them by showing them now. Sunday of course I had to watch the Super Bowl with some friends but I actually left right after half time to go home and play football with Sophia, I'd rather watch her play football any day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover