Friday, January 4, 2013

Foodie Friday: Brewed

A few weeks ago Mike and I went to this fabulous place called Brewed. I stumbled upon it on Facebook and had been dying to go, the pictures just looked too wonderful. They call it Brewed: Food & Beverage Experience, and it really is! The moment you walk in the door you can't help but notice their attention to detail with their interior design. Everywhere you look there is a tiny detail that you just fall in love with. I wanted to fill my Pinterest boards with their pictures. 

We tried the chicken & waffles, and they were good. My only complaint is the food was much smaller than expected. They do have a variety of other things on the menu I still want to try. I was impressed and honestly I want to go back just to sit and read a good book and drink a hot chai latte because Brewed just screams come and stay a while (because you are not going to want to leave its just too stinking cute)!

I say its a must to check out at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover