Saturday, January 5, 2013

I think somethings following me

Since I work 9-5:30 daylight is usually non existent by the time I get off, so I end up having to take pictures in the land next to my office. For some reason our office has become a stray dog magnet, as in I found my dog there, the mother of my sisters dog was found there who is also the guard dog for the office, my parents old dog was found there, etc. Its a little crazy. This week was no exception. The sweetest dog has been lurking around for a few weeks and he just couldn't stay out of my pictures. I think he adds a little something though. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!








Outfit details:

Sweater: H&M
Shirt: The Gap
Jeans: Fossil
Boots: BP.
Jacket: Allen B.
Watch: Michael Kors 
Necklace: Gift
Glasses: Dolce & Gabbana
Dog: Yours if you want it!

ps, I promise I have more shoes that these boots, I just hate being cold and they keep my feet so warm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover