Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bringing in the New Year

Welcome to 2013, I hope your New Year plans went a little smoother than mine. As I mentioned we went camping which was actually fun for the most part while we were there, but it rained and rained the whole second day so we ended up coming back early and smelly so my New Years countdown consisted of a shower and warm bed. All in all it was fun spending time with my friends, the weather just wasn't really my friend this time.

These pictures are not from camping, on Saturday I went to a wedding and was running incredibly late and didn't have time to think about picking an outfit so I just grabbed a few things really fast. I also wanted to wear my new glasses I got for Christmas/ didn't have time for contacts. My hair + glasses + blazer over my dress = Taylor Swift apparently because everyone asked me if I was going for a Taylor look, not what I intended. Ooops. What do you think?










Outfit Details:
Dress: Tadashi Shoji
Blazer: Forever 21
Shoes: Liz Claiborne
Glasses: Dolce & Gabbana
Necklace: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover