Saturday, December 29, 2012

Until next year

The snow came and left, Texas weather is so temperamental.  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Today was the first day with my new camera bag that my parents gave me for Christmas. I absolutely love it. It was also my first time using my remote and tripod for my camera. I think these turned out pretty good for my first time taking them myself, but I promise I will get better.

Tomorrow after church I leave for Caddo Lake to go camping with my friends for New Years, I will bring back pictures don't worry. What are your New Years plans? Whatever they are be safe and have an amazing time bringing in the New Year! 








Outfit Details:
Sweater: H&M
Chambray top: JC Penney's 
Jeans: Fossil
Boots: BP. 
Watch: Fossil
Necklace: Gift
Camera Bag: Christmas Gift! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover