Monday, October 24, 2011

Sometimes I'm a Winner.






So, I am very much involved in my church's college ministry. Its the biggest part of my life (well God is) and I love spending time with these people. This is my family group.  I am a family group leader which means these are my "kids" haha, yeah right. Anyways, we went bowling/watched the Rangers win! It was so much fun. Ahhh, the simple pleasures of life. 

So I actually won a round, even though Anthony was against me and actually took a bowling class in college. Want to know how?! I will tell you, he bowled left handed (he's right handed) and between his legs the whole game, he also still managed to get strikes this way and almost beat me. But a win is a win and I will take it! :)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Haha congratulations on your win :) Your skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover