Saturday, October 22, 2011

lazy days.







Shirt - Charlotte Russe
Pants - Anthropologie
Heels - Nine & Co
Watch - NY & Co
Necklace- Forever 21

Today all I want to do is lay in bed and watch movies. Too bad for me.
Yesterday was so long. I am not used to waking up at 6 am and not getting home till 1 am. I don't think I am the typical college student, sleep all day and party all night is not my thing. Ever.

I got home late (late for me) because I went to the Ben Rector concert last night. Which was amazing, so if you don't know who he is check it out. Also I was up early because I had my internship yesterday like I do every friday, but not anymore! 

Three cheers for me because I talked to my boss & I was finishing my hours too fast so instead of going in three days a week I am only going 2 which means (drum roll please) I get my fridays back!

So instead of doing my homework on saturdays (right now) I can enjoy my saturday and use Fridays to be productive. 

Anyways, thats all I have to share other than this:

Go Rangers! Big game tonight!! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover