Thursday, November 3, 2011

long time coming.







I apologize for the disappearances && I am pre warning you that they will probably be reoccurring. I love doing my blog but with the semester winding down it really means its been kicking into full gear. So sorry, I have missed this, but I'm hoping it will get better after graduation! :)

So, these pictures are from the weekend before last when I got to go see Ben Rector. It was a fabulous concert and I got to spend it with my big sister (first picture if you can't see the resemblance). It was amazing and we were so close, you can't tell because I was taking pictures of him from my camera phone, sorry. Thats okay though you get the idea.

I have to let everyone know that I am okay, though it was hard to take, I am still a devoted Rangers fan & we will make it next year! I hope everyone had a fun halloween, I stayed in and handed out candy to children then ended it by instant netflixing Saw the Final Chapter. It was super gross and cheesy but did the job for a late night halloween movie with the roomies.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. hi gorgeous!
    i just finished reading
    all your entries .. LOVE YOUR STYLE
    and definitely love your blog

    new follower here
    hope you follow back
    so we can keep in touch <3



    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    Have a great weekend!!

    follow me <3
    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover