Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lion King, yayy :)







Cardigan - The Gap
Shirt - Forever 21
Skirt - JC Penney's
Shoes - Nine & Co.
Necklace, bangle, & sunglasses - Gifted

I was looking for a spot to take pictures off the square and saw this spot on the wall that looked like a frame and I thought it was genius. To bad the frame ended up being super weird and I didn't use any where you could see it. But thank goodness I tried because the wall ended up being pretty cool except that the sun was BLINDING.
I am currently typing this as I am about to go out the door to have daddy daughter time. My dad drives up to Denton every thursday for "college movie night" and were seeing Lion King 3D. I am so excited, plus I get new glasses which is always nice. ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover