Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Experiences.











Shirt - The Gap
Pants - Mod Cloth
Heels - Steve Madden
Necklace - NY & Co.
Bangle & Glasses - Gift

Tonight I am going out with some friends and going to one of my favorite restaurants, Babes Chicken. I haven't been in so long and I am very excited. I am mostly excited because after dinner we are driving to the middle of nowhere  Texas and we are going to the drive-in. I have never been thus it is a new experience. For whatever reason growing up, my family didn't do to many new things. When my friends learned how deprived I am they took me under their wings and have been determined to help me experience life. 
Mostly my friend Eboni. Her and her family took me to my first "real" mexican restaurant. After that the new kept rolling in.

I will fill you in on how tonight goes next time. I have to go though because I am in the middle of making cookies to bring to the movie tonight.
(monster cookies, yummm)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover