Wednesday, September 21, 2011

neighborhood.








Jean Shirt & Belt - JC Penney's
Shorts - Kohls
Flats - Steve Madden
Necklace - Fossil
Glasses - Gift from mom
Nail Polish - Sally Hanson (complete salon manicure)

This is my neighborhood where I live and take Sophia on our walks. Its such a good place to live, I know all my neighbors. My next door neighbor is even so great he will mow our lawn sometimes because he knows were a house full of girls. Its just a great place to live and feel safe.

On my last Target run I wanted to buy a new red polish and decided to try this Sally Hanson complete Salon Manicure. I normally stick to OPI, Essie, and other brands but figured lets see how this goes. I actually love the brush it comes with, it made it easier to paint my nails. Plus I painted them on Sunday and they still look great. I have had better I must admit but its still a good reasonably priced polish & I do love the brush.

And I must add, isn't the weather fabulous? I am loving it. & a shout out to Dani who let me borrow her amazing Fossil necklace that I am sporting. (she works there so she has like everything Fossil)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Did mom actually buy those glasses, or were they left in the van?? Cuz I used to have some that looked just like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the buttoned up shirt with the necklace!!!!

    De

    http://www.pinsandstories.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover