Saturday, July 20, 2013

Weddings are Wonderful

Hello friends! Today two of my good friends got married. It was beautiful. My husband was actually a groomsman in the wedding. He was looking pretty handsome. 

Did I mention I have a husband? Yes that is right, in the past few months I have been absent I planned a wedding, had the wedding, went and came back from my honeymoon, and so much more. Its been nuts. We are all moved into our new place together and are loving being married. More pictures to come, don't worry!

Also I just have to say that my dog is just amazing. Sophia decided to come show off in my pictures a little. Enjoy.


The happy couple! She had some stinking cute decorations so I'll do a post on that later.







Look at us! Smiling together :)



Outfit details:
Dress: Target
Belt: JC Penney's
Purse: Francesca's
Heels: DSW 
a long time ago, the brand has faded from the heel ;) 
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: Forever21
Glasses: Dolce & Gabbana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover