Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day at the Zoo


I asked to of the most wonderful kids in the world to be my flower girl and ring bearer. So about a month before the wedding Mike and I took the two of them to the coolest little zoo I found, Sharkarosa, it was awesome. We just wanted to do something special for them, plus any excuse for me to go to the zoo with the sweetest kids in the world is a good one.

This zoo was special because you got to go on a Safari ride where they would stop and let the animals come up to you so you could pet them. We met a Zorse and a Zedonk. They were so pretty, but I couldn't get a clear picture of them. 

I'd say it was a success. After words Sonya gave me a card so made, it had a picture of the "roller coaster" on it from the last picture. Best card ever.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover