Monday, April 15, 2013

Its that time again: Moutons Salon

 In high school I discovered this little jewel deep in the heart of Grapevine, TX. I had bounced around salons for years until visiting Moutons. I have since gotten every single member in my family to go to them too, even my grandma. The last few years I have seen Monica, she is fabulous. I always have an amazing time and love my hair afterwards. She has helped me transition from dark hair to super blonde hair and now somehow back to my  natural. It's like magic. Even helped me feel brave enough to do a full bang which I now can't image myself without. Still when its time to get my hair cut again I always dread it. I always feel like its so short even when I can't actually see the difference. Monica just laughs at me.

Photo cred: Matt Fab
Show him some love ya'll.








1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those hometown salons. I've seen the same hairstylist for years, too! Loove your flats in the fifth picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover