Friday, January 18, 2013

Products I Love: Amlactin & CeraVe

Lets be honest, I don't have perfect skin. At all. 

Lots of problems that I don't need to bore you with. Lets just say that I regularly go to the dermatologist (every two moths like clockwork) but not for acne my skin just hates me. So why do I say all that? I went to the dermatologist  about a year ago and I learned about this life changing face wash: CeraVe. My dermatologist told me that she uses it as her face wash, body wash, and she shaves with it. She gave me a few samples and I have been in love ever since. My sister also went to a different dermatologist and she recommended CeraVe as well, so it must be good! It cleans my face better than anything else I've tried while leaving it feeling softer than ever. 

Next is AmLactin. This is a product I am newly in love with. I had read about it online and decided why not, lets try it! So I went to Costco where you can by a bottle twice the size for the same price and I am never using another lotion again. After a few days I loved how good my skin felt. Honestly, my skin has never been rough but it has made my elbows and knees feel like brand new and my hands that get incredibly dry in the winter are loving this stuff. 

What are the products you can't live without?! 

P.S. I'm still not feeling great, permanent headache for a week now. Oh well, that's life! That is why I did not feel up to taking pictures today or honestly doing my hair/makeup. Hopefully I'll kick this headache thing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover