Friday, January 11, 2013

Foodie Friday: Eno's Pizza Tavern

A few weeks ago I had a girls night with some of my best friends and we went to the Bishop Arts District and had dinner at Eno's Pizza Tavern. First off, the Bishop Arts District in Dallas is this adorable neighborhood in North Oak Cliff. It has so many unique boutiques and small art galleries as well as fabulous places to eat. I would highly recommend going as a date night and walking around at night with the trees all lit up, its worth a trip! Enough about that, Eno's Pizza Tavern was great from the moment we walked in the door. Its another one of those places that I feel like lives in Pinterest Land (if such land existed). Plus they have this adorable second floor that I would love to rent out for an event. They have a full bar upstairs and down plus a delicious menu. We shared a appetizer, pizza, dessert, and each got a drink. None of us had any complaints, everything made my tummy happy and I will definitely go back. Its on my list of places to take Mike on a date now but that list is very long so we will see how long it takes to make a second trip but it will happen. Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover