Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A little bit country.






Jean Shirt- JC Penney's
Dress - The Gap
Boots - Boutique
Scarf - Gift
Watch - Fossil

I would first like to start off by saying GO RANGERS!
I am so proud of my boys, they are doing so well, I'm praying you win it all! And dannnng, Nelson Cruz had a great game tonight.

Enough about that.

Today's post is obviously on the country side. I love breaking out the boots every once in a while. I mean I am from Texas (as in lived here for 12 years) so I believe it is important to show of my country roots a little. I still feel a little out of whack since this weekend. Tests+SanAntonio+house sitting = me feeling like nothing is normal. Now I am finally home and things should be back on track as in life and even my blog postings. Yayy.

Happy mid week everybody! 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit! The boots are so cute and so is your denim shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover