Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Harry Potter






Shirt & Cardigan- Forever 21
Shorts - The Gap
Shoes - Steve Madden 
Necklace- Gift

So I am entitling this Harry Potter because my roommate my freshman year snuck into my closet and borrowed this cardigan to wear to a midnight premiere of Harry Potter and said it was for her costume. I didn't know if I should be offended or not I mostly was just upset she stretched out my cardigan. Anyways, its true I can see the resemblance and now I too have worn this to a Harry Potter premiere. 

Beyond that in this picture you will see my core colors that you will catch onto if you continue to read my blog. I don't mean to but end up buying neutrals, blues, and pinks ALWAYS. I guess I know what I like and I hope you enjoy it too.  

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous, love the colours and the cardi is so cute!!

    We're following!

    JS xx

    http://january-sublime.blogspot.com - check us out!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover