Thursday, August 15, 2013

Foodie: Sweetwater Grill & Tavern

Sweetwater Grill & Tavern. You know those places that you drive past everyday? Those places you hear about and always say you will go. Well that place was Sweetwater for me until the other night. I lived in Denton for four years while I was in school and then recently moved back. It was always on my list and it finally happened. Woohoo! 

I had their bacon jalapeno cheeseburger. Which actually isn't an option on the menu. Its two burgers combined, it came highly recommended by my server so I said why not?! It was so yummy. Like, so yummy. Had a bit of a kick to it though, which I love. If you don't like that "kick" I'd say jalapenos wouldn't be your choice. I sprung for the slightly more expensive sweet potato fries. Great decision! They were perfect. They were even good the next day for leftovers. Lets not forget their fried pickles. Such a simple thing, but so good. Except I will say their ranch was watered down. Other than that I'd say they make my list for top 5 favorite fried pickles. Now I don't know about all of their food, but from what I tried I will be going back. 

Enjoy.











Below: A photo of my smokin' hot husband. I'm so lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover