Monday, May 20, 2013

Sorry for my absence

So wedding planning. Its wonderful but also it has consumed my free time. Since Mike is in school summer is really the only time that we can get married and well we just didn't want to wait. So the date is set for June 30, 2013. Now you can see why wedding planning is consuming all of my free time! Its okay though. I have basically everything done. Well we have everything done. Mike has been so helpful and supportive. Venue, dress, invites sent out, DJ, registry, menu, bridesmaids dresses, etc. Basically if you say it we have it done so maybe I'll be back on here. I don't know though because still all my spare time goes to little things and next month will be shower month which I am very excited about. It's starting to feel more real.

Well thats my status update for all you out there. So since seriously my time is limited my friend Morgan volunteered to do an outfit post for me and the amazing Matt Fab took pictures for her. I think they are beautiful! Enjoy.





Photo cred: Matt Fab

Outfit Details:
Shirt: TJ Max
Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Old Navy
Oxfords: Pac Sun

Lastly I would like to add that my wonderful sister put together this outfit for Morgan. I'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover