Friday, March 8, 2013

Foodie Friday: Buttons

I decided to ask Mike on a date and I wanted to plan something nice and different so I did my research like always and chose Buttons. Buttons is a soul food restaurant that plays live jazz music at night. They have a location in Fort Worth and Addison. I chose Addison because it was closer for us and our double. 

Mike got their famous Chicken and Waffles (the first picture) and I ordered Chicken Friend Chicken (the second picture) with their corn bread and mashed potatoes. Everything was delicious and the servings were huge! Next time I think we will share because I didn't even get close to finishing my food. All in all I loved it! It was not like the usual "hipster" places I am drawn to but I'd go back. We got there about 45 minutes early to get drinks just the two of us and I ordered their Buttons Knockout Punch (the third picture). It's what the bartender suggested and it was good, not too sweet so I enjoyed it.

The last picture is of me and their chef Button himself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover