Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Little Bit Tribal

This day (sometime last week) started off stinking cold which is why I grabbed my blazer on the way out the door but then throughout the day it got nice and warm. Texas weather is so bipolar. 

A guy came into work today and said, "It's so beautiful out today." I agreed and said it sure is since it's 86 degrees and not a cloud in the sky then he said, "I guess that means we should expect a snow storm tonight!" I just laughed because that is exactly what happens. Oh Texas, why are you so fickle? I wish you would just make up your mind.










Outfit Details:
Blouse: Worthington
Jeans: The Gap
Blazer & Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Vest: Thrifted in Australia, my favorite find while there! :)
Necklaces & Earrings: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil

3 comments:

Pin It button on image hover