Saturday, January 26, 2013

Braided

I love finding tutorials on how to tie scarfs. Its also fun to play around with them and find creative new ways to wear them, like my tutorial here, which I know the tutorial isn't that great and I have been meaning to do it again as a video but the point is I played around with it and came up with it on my own and it was fun and I love it! I mean I'm sure someone else out there has already done it but thats not the point.

What is the point? Who knows. I started doing this braided scarf you see me sporting bellow a while back when a blog I follow posted it and she recently posted it again so here is the link to check it out! Enjoy friends. 








Shirt: Old Navy
Blazer: Forever21
Jeans & Watch: Fossil
Flats: JCrew
Scarf: JCPenney's
Glasses: Dolce & Gabbana 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover