Monday, October 3, 2011

Cold in the future.






Dress - MNG by Mango
Belt - JC Penney's
Necklace - Gift 
Shoes - JC Penney's

When I woke up this morning and went to take Sophia outside I wasn't ready for what was about to hit me. Cold weather. I know I know, I live in Texas and it wasn't actually cold. Even still, it is so exciting to go to the closet and dig out a sweater that hasn't seen the sunlight in some time because it's been 100 degrees outside.

I think it is time to prepare for the weather change now, a new fall boot is a must.
Any ideas out there? Send me pictures I would love your suggestions!

Also any other outfit suggestions on how to prepare for this cold that is coming (like beautiful coats & scarfs) I would like to prepare ahead of time. For those of you who haven't been to Texas it actually does get cold here. Around January and February schools start getting shut down left and right because nobody knows how to drive on ice and we certainly are not prepared.

I'd love to hear from you!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Your dress is so pretty! Love your outfit so much :) Your heels are gorgeous too. It's getting cold in CA too... but I'm excited for fall weather :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved to TX for 3 years- Houston....Oh,and I love your shoes. Great pics! Layering is key to staying warm and being able to easily adjust if the weather happens to get warmer throughout the day...which is what makes me love dressing up for cold weather!-Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SUCH an adorable dress! LOVE the way you styled it.

    http://dawnofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. suits you! very model-like..

    Would be great if you visit me on my blog too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover